Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tropical Colour Pop!

Hey everyone! 

As the sun has started to peak out amongst the clouds, I chose to experiment with some bright colourful eye shadows inspired solely from one of my summer tops.


 (The top I was inspired from)

(For this look all colours used were from the "Sleek - Mediterranean Palette.") 
  • Begin by applying your chosen moisturiser, primer (optional), foundation and concealer as your base.
  • Eyes - I started by applying a lime green eyeshadow to the first third of the lid.
  • I then blended into the eye crease lightly an orange eye shadow, making sure the edges appeared soft.
  • To add dramatic definition I then applied a hot pink eyeshadow to outer corners of the eye, and blended well into the orange and parts of the green.
  • To darken the lower lash line slightly I added a purple eyeshadow and also blended some of this into the pink on the outer corner to create even more depth. 
  • To finish the eye look I added a matte cream colour to my brow bone, to help brighten the area and also neaten the eyeshadow edges.



  • Next I chose to line my top lash line with a liquid eyeliner and darkened the bottom lash line slightly with an eyeliner pencil.
  • To help frame my face I then filled in my brows with "Benefits - Brow Zings."
  • To finish off I applied mascara, patted on a pink cream blusher and added some coral gloss to the lips.
  Hope you enjoyed :}
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment