As the sun has started to peak out amongst the clouds, I chose to experiment with some bright colourful eye shadows inspired solely from one of my summer tops.
(The top I was inspired from)
(For this look all colours used were from the "Sleek - Mediterranean Palette.")
- Begin by applying your chosen moisturiser, primer (optional), foundation and concealer as your base.
- Eyes - I started by applying a lime green eyeshadow to the first third of the lid.
- I then blended into the eye crease lightly an orange eye shadow, making sure the edges appeared soft.
- To add dramatic definition I then applied a hot pink eyeshadow to outer corners of the eye, and blended well into the orange and parts of the green.
- To darken the lower lash line slightly I added a purple eyeshadow and also blended some of this into the pink on the outer corner to create even more depth.
- To finish the eye look I added a matte cream colour to my brow bone, to help brighten the area and also neaten the eyeshadow edges.
- Next I chose to line my top lash line with a liquid eyeliner and darkened the bottom lash line slightly with an eyeliner pencil.
- To help frame my face I then filled in my brows with "Benefits - Brow Zings."
- To finish off I applied mascara, patted on a pink cream blusher and added some coral gloss to the lips.
Hope you enjoyed :}