Monday 9 April 2012

Futuristic Shimmer

Hey all!
Today has been a gloomy old day I have to be honest. There hasn't been a minute throughout today where it actually hasn't rained, which definitely ended up dampening my overall mood. Over a lot of deliberation deciding what to do with the day, I ended up having a lazy day with my boyfriend watching the film 'Insidious' and eating lots of food. 
However last night I decided to paint my nails using the beautiful metallic silver shade from the OPI Muppets Collection called 'Designer... de Better!' It's such a pretty nail polish as it contains very fine pink and silver shimmer, which adds some dimension compared to ordinary silver metallic polishes.





In order to protect my nails I decided to use Sally Hansen Hard As Nails as a base coat, and then applied 2-3 coats of the OPI Designer... de Better! in order to build up an opaque base colour to create a greater impact. I then topped the look off with another application of the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails to seal the look. According to my boyfriend my nails appear 'futuristic,' hence the title ;)

Hope you enjoyed, and I'll be posting again soon! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment